Sunday, January 26, 2014

Onion Seeds



Welcome to the New Year!  So far its been a rather cold and snowy winter so far. Cold would be understating it a wee bit!  Of course, you know what January brings, aside from snow and frigid temperatures?  Seed catalogs!!  Some dismal weather days, just flipping through the colorful pages can warm you right down to your toes.  

I just ordered my onion seed this week.  Our storeage onions are keeping very well and the supply is still plentiful from 2013.  I'll seed 2014 onion seed around mid-February and can't wait to see some green!

Spring is just around the corner, so start planning your garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing from my readers, but if I don't get right back to you--I'm either in the garden, weeding or in the kitchen cooking!